Vegan Chocolate Truffles
Happy Valentine’s! 💝
From my Natural Foods Chef heart to yours, here’s a healthy, yummy chocolate truffle recipe (below) to help cultivate and celebrate the LOVE According to my wise soul brother Shaman Durek, you can always ‘take in more love’ so let this be THE day you decide to increase the love levels in your life, a very powerful decision to make, and so easy to do: just start by loving YOU more! ❤️
Another pretty powerful thing you can do isexperiment with the secret ingredient hidden in these terrific truffles, called: ‘HE SHOU WU’ Better known as THE adrenal and longevity tonic, He Shou Wu has been used in Chinese herbal medicine for centuries to prevent premature aging and stress. It tonifies the Kidney and Liver functions, nourishes your blood and fortifies muscles, tendons and bones 🙏🏻 It’s also used to enhance sex drive and fertility (hence why I share this recipe, just in time for Valentine’s!)
If you don’t have any He Shou Wu, you can find it in its purest form – along with other AMAZING tonic herbs and medicinal mushroom products – via Superfeast, one of my absolute favourite health-and-heart centred businesses Oh! And while you’re there, DON’T forget to check out all the info about the upcoming David Avocado Wolfe Aussie tour!! It’s going to be off-the-charts- amazing, I can’t wait to learn from one of the world’s biggest wellness warriors If you decide to go, let me know – I’ll be attending the Sydney event and can’t wait to meet you!
‘FEEL THE LOVE’ CHOC TRUFFLES
- 3 tbs coconut butter
- 2 tbs virgin coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbs soft nut or seed butter - I used almond
- 3 tbs cacao powder
- 1 tbs @superfeast He Shou Wu
- 2 tbs maple syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp mint extract OR 1-2 drops food grade peppermint oil
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tbs cacao nibs
- Combine butter, oil, syrup and vanilla - mix well
- Add nut butter, stir.
- Add cacao, He Shou Wu and salt. Mix well.
- Add mint extract/oil and cacao nibs, then place mixture in the fridge to harden for at least 30 mins.
- Remove from fridge, roll into balls. Coat in extra cacao powder, almond meal, free-dried druit powder, beetroot powder or more cacao nibs & ENJOY!