Up, up & away I go… Off to Arizona for Mind Body Green #mbgrevitalize event – a gathering like no other, where the latest in health & wellness is showcased & experienced. The cool thing about this event? YOU can take part too! Tune in via the mbg website + my Insta stories over the weekend.
As always, here’s a selection of stuff I’m taking en route…
- Vita Juwel crystal-infused bottle
- Defender Shield earplugs to (safely) listen to audiobooks, music and podcasts, EMF-free
- Assortment of crystals to keep my energy clear (laboradite), protected (shungite) and calm (amethyst)
- Dr Bronners peppermint liquid hand soap + antibacterial spray. Both house all-real ingredients that won’t affect my skin’s natural PH levels
- Colloidal silver spray to disinfect & keep nasty bacteria out of my zone. I spray my chair, arm rests, TV screen, remote control – anything I touch during the flight
- Gaia Herbs lemon balm tincture to nurture my adrenals & keep my cortisol levels (that typically rise during travel) down
- Naissance trading cacay seed oil to hydrate my skin during the flight. Since using this magical oil, my skin has never looked & felt so hydrated
- Fern Olivia’s Ajai oil – a girl can never travel with too many hydrating, sensual oils!
- Badger Balm organic anti-bug body spray because: Arizona = desert = bugs!
- Naturopathica custom oil blend I created – a mix of organic rose otto, sandalwood, roman chamomile & jasmine
- Sunroot Erbology dried organic jerusalem artichoke crisps for a good dose of prebiotic fibre
- Crystal deodorant – I’m forever searching for great aluminium-free, crap-free natural deodorants (other than the one I make myself).
- Purse with palo santo wood to burn & cleanse my hotel room.
- The 100 Mile Man, Jesse Itzler’s book which is incredibly entertaining & so easy to read – this guy’s drive & determination needs to be bottled & sold!
- Rayban sunnies because: BEST in eyewear protection