Putting my new coconut bowl to the test, filling it with one of my fav b’fast smoothies I make when I feel like a sweet start to the day. Try this the next time you crave processed, crappy sweet stuff, it will satisfy you in the most health-supportive, poop-tastic way 💩
I used wild blueberries, gifted to me by a friend who likes to forage for his food – they’re slightly darker in colour which is why this smoothie looks a little grey. I heart berries SO much – they have many beautifying benefits for your Continue Reading…
Happy Valentine’s! 💝
From my Natural Foods Chef heart to yours, here’s a healthy, yummy chocolate truffle recipe (below) to help cultivate and celebrate the LOVE According to my wise soul brother Shaman Durek, you can always ‘take in more love’ so let this be THE day you decide to increase the love levels in your life, a very powerful decision to make, and so easy to do: just start by loving YOU more! ❤️
Another pretty powerful thing you can do is Continue Reading…
Oh my goodness, THIS chocolate-y treat puts the “YEAH!” in chiaaaaaaaaa!🏻😋 Chia seeds are, as you now, one of my favourite things to play with. They’re filled with great, plant-based protein plus a bunch of other amazing things that makes them super health supportive for you and your body.
One of the things I love, love, love about chia seeds is they’re are completely tasteless which means you can use them in so many savoury and sweet treats. Like what? This jam, these cookies, nutbutter or even a delicious blueberry porridge! For now though, give this chocolate-y treat a go, I think you will really enjoy it
Chocolate Chia Treat
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup cacao/cocoa/carob powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup nut milk (best with coco or rice milk!)
- Optional extra: 1 teaspoon natural sweetener of your choice
- Medium sized jam-jar with lid
- Pour all ingredients into jam jar and mix to combine.
- Place the lid on your jar and SHAKE IT UP baby!
- Leave to sit for 10-15 mins in the fridge before devouring with delight! 🙌🏻
I use the term ‘real’ because this recipe is really what banana bread should taste like if it were made into actual bread. It wasn’t until I studied to become a Natural Foods Chef last year that I learnt the beloved banana bread Continue Reading…
Another big day at school today, ending in a wonderfully informative nutrition class – my FAVOURITE subject! The main takeaways from this class I want to share with you…
- Your diet doesn’t define you or your the state of your health. You could be the healthiest-eating human on this planet and still be very unwell indeed. What you eat matters, abso-freaking-lutely! But if you’re eating a certain way or following a particular diet because a friend/food blogger/partner/family member or celebrity told you, you’re not being true to yourself or your body. Experiment with food, feel what works well within you and what does not.