Hip, hip HOORAY My @bestselfmedia #bestselfworldsummit interview is LIVE right NOW and I couldn’t be more excited 💫
Click this link NOW to access it for FREE because it won’t be available forever and it truly is information I’d love as many people as possible to hear… 🗣
My hope and intent is that my story Continue Reading…
Up, up & away I go… Off to Arizona for Mind Body Green #mbgrevitalize event – a gathering like no other, where the latest in health & wellness is showcased & experienced. The cool thing about this event? YOU can take part too! Tune in via the mbg website + my Insta stories over the weekend.
As always, here’s a selection of stuff I’m taking en route…
- Assortment of crystals to keep my energy clear (laboradite), protected (shungite) and calm (amethyst)
- Dr Bronners peppermint liquid hand soap + antibacterial spray. Both house all-real ingredients that won’t affect my skin’s natural PH levels
- Colloidal silver spray to disinfect & keep nasty bacteria out of my zone. I spray my chair, arm rests, TV screen, remote control – anything I touch during the flight
- Fern Olivia’s Ajai oil – a girl can never travel with too many hydrating, sensual oils!
- Naturopathica custom oil blend I created – a mix of organic rose otto, sandalwood, roman chamomile & jasmine
- Sunroot Erbology dried organic jerusalem artichoke crisps for a good dose of prebiotic fibre
- Crystal deodorant – I’m forever searching for great aluminium-free, crap-free natural deodorants (other than the one I make myself).
- Purse with palo santo wood to burn & cleanse my hotel room.
- Rayban sunnies because: BEST in eyewear protection
After a delightful afternoon spent with Julie Montagu and her AMAZING superfood creations we demo’d during our fun facebook live yesterday (did you tune in?) I was feeling inspired to create something new! Which is why I ventured to Chinatown last night to pick up two cans of jackfruit, one the most versatile fruits I know!
I love playing with this ingredient (pictured ‘in the raw’ if you swipe left above) because there are so many sweet and savoury Continue Reading…
Happy FriYAY my friend! What a fun day I had yesterday with Trinny Woodall. If you didn’t manage to catch my Facebook live with her, no probs! Just click here to watch it now. For those of you who tuned in live, please know all information including my skincare recipes will be shared via her blog very, very soon!
When I awoke this morning, I found I had many new subscribers to this page – if this includes you, WELCOME!! Don’t forget to subscribe before you leave because soon I will be revealing a new website – this one is undergoing a MAJOR facelift right now which is SO exciting. Soon, it will become Continue Reading…
An ode to you (and chocolate):
Because I love you.. Because I care… Here’s a choccie recipe to make, eat and share!
But waitaminute! Why should you make it instead of buying it? Because YOU get to control the ingredients (have you seen what’s in most conventional, big-name brand chocolate bars? ).
Also because raw cacao is:
- One of the BEST sources of magnesium, essential for energy production, healthy brain function, happy nervous system and for strong muscles, bones and teeth.
How do you holiday? This is a glimpse into mine – happily exploring beautiful Byron Bay with my beloved taste testing new and exciting things like this ‘Blue Majik’ elixir made lovingly by the folks Spice Byron Bay 💗 Earlier today we took a Continue Reading…
Every time I create this delicious non-dairy milk, I’m always amazed at the beautiful, completely-natural purple colour that it creates Although this isn’t the main reason why I make it, it’s certainly a happy bonus that I’ve found really appeals to both children (and adults!) which is fantastic because: more nutrition for EVERYONE! 🙌🏻
I created this ‘mylk’ using Continue Reading…