Happy FriYAY my friend! What a fun day I had yesterday with Trinny Woodall. If you didn’t manage to catch my Facebook live with her, no probs! Just click here to watch it now. For those of you who tuned in live, please know all information including my skincare recipes will be shared via her blog very, very soon!
When I awoke this morning, I found I had many new subscribers to this page – if this includes you, WELCOME!! Don’t forget to subscribe before you leave because soon I will be revealing a new website – this one is undergoing a MAJOR facelift right now which is SO exciting. Soon, it will become Continue Reading…
An ode to you (and chocolate):
Because I love you.. Because I care… Here’s a choccie recipe to make, eat and share!
But waitaminute! Why should you make it instead of buying it? Because YOU get to control the ingredients (have you seen what’s in most conventional, big-name brand chocolate bars? ).
Also because raw cacao is:
- One of the BEST sources of magnesium, essential for energy production, healthy brain function, happy nervous system and for strong muscles, bones and teeth.
- Packed with iron that helps build your blood and transport oxygen around your body.
- High in flavonoids that have super antioxidant powders that support optimal heart health benefits, eg, increasing good cholesterol in your blood, supporting the lowering of blood pressure and improving vascular function.
- Filled with ‘phenylethylamine’ (let’s call it PEA for short) which helps elevate your mood and energy levels – PERFECT for welcoming in the weekend!
PLANT BASED CHOCCIE BARK
- 160g cacao butter, melted
- 60g pure maple syrup
- 60g organic cacao powder
- ¼ tsp vanilla powder OR cinnamon
- Pinch sea salthttps://www.instagram.com/bellephotog/
- Toppings of your choice – I used dried, organic, preservative-free jujube dates and raisins + activated and roasted pumpkin seeds, walnuts and sunflower seeds.
- Food thermometer
- Melt cacao butter, keeping its temperature under 40-45°C/104-113°F.
- Add the rest of the ingredients – one by one – and whisk thoroughly until well combined and completely smooth.
- Let the temperature drop to 31°C/88°F, then pour straight onto a lined tray and top with all your favourite real food bits n’ pieces.
- Pop tray in the fridge until set, then remove and crack up into pieces to devour joyfully and mindfully.
PS: shoutout to my girl Belle Photography for snapping this super profesh pic of my choccie bark!
How do you holiday? This is a glimpse into mine – happily exploring beautiful Byron Bay with my beloved taste testing new and exciting things like this ‘Blue Majik’ elixir made lovingly by the folks Spice Byron Bay 💗 Earlier today we took a Continue Reading…
Every time I create this delicious non-dairy milk, I’m always amazed at the beautiful, completely-natural purple colour that it creates Although this isn’t the main reason why I make it, it’s certainly a happy bonus that I’ve found really appeals to both children (and adults!) which is fantastic because: more nutrition for EVERYONE! 🙌🏻
I created this ‘mylk’ using Continue Reading…
In t-minus 4 days, my beloved and I are leaving London on yet another adventure… This time, we’re headed to Arizona to attend the much anticipated mindbodygreen event: ‘#revialise2016’. This will be our first time attending in the flesh which is so SUPER exciting – I can’t think of a better way to spend a weekend away than learning, sharing and celebrating new health and wellness information with likeminded people #bringiton
And the best bit? Continue Reading…
So I’ve taken a few days off social media since leaving New York and arriving in London – I usually post daily on my instagram site, but I’ve been feeling a little technologically-fatigued lately… I want to be spending more time in the kitchen and less time on my phone, so I’ve decided to post less Continue Reading…
Flashback to this nourishing meal, lovingly made yesterday by a beautiful friend of mine, Ksenia Avdulova who is the founder of Breakfast Criminals as well as many other inspiring, heart-centred businesses. Ksenia is off on a new magical journey soon which you can follow via @digitaloralive on instagram 🌟
Food for the soul AND the body! I can’t recommend this book more – have you read it? And this smoothie…simple but sensational for your bod and your tastebuds 🌱👌🏻💚 Continue Reading…
Getting in a little moving meditation this morning, walking around my ‘hood (this is the backside of the famous Flatiron Building which is just as lovely as the more-iconic frontside!). Later this morning, I’m heading to a meeting with my wonderful Hay House editor to continue work on my children’s book that I CANNOT wait to share with YOU!🙏🏻📚💗 Continue Reading…