How do you holiday? This is a glimpse into mine – happily exploring beautiful Byron Bay with my beloved taste testing new and exciting things like this ‘Blue Majik’ elixir made lovingly by the folks Spice Byron Bay 💗 Earlier today we took a Continue Reading…
Happy Easter! 🐣
I dedicate this recipe to all the yummy mummies (and daddies!) who’ve emailed me asking for a ‘clean, vegan version of a cadbury crème egg. Aside from the fact there’s ZERO fake additives, preservatives, colours and flavours, my crème eggs are filled with healthy fats, antioxidants and an awesome inflammation-fighting ingredient called ‘curcumin‘ Continue Reading…
Winner, winner, PLANT-BASED dinner! I spent all day today working on content for my new website that will support my soon-to-be-released Hay House book, I completely forgot to visit the markets to stock up on food for dinner, whoops!
Luckily, I’m a girl whose eyes are bigger than her stomach! I rarely run out of food and can always pull something delish together with whatever is lying around in my fridge. Case and point: the plant-based, pasta-free yummy spaghetti bolognese pictured above 👌🏻 In place of pasta, I Continue Reading…
Healthy, delicious and PACKED with all kinds of amazing plant-based goodness to keep your system functioning well, you really can’t go wrong with this one Great enjoyed as raw side salad topped with a delish dressing drizzled over the top OR sautéed in a little coco oil/ghee + a pinch of mineral-rich sea salt, served in place of starchy carbs like sweet potato, rice, quinoa, pasta, etc
Super easy to make if you have a food processor or an all-in-one dream machine like my @magimix_australia Cook Expert ✨Follow the fool-proof steps below to make this simple-yet-so-good salad…
ROCKIN’ RAINBOW SALAD
- 1 small head of cauliflower (core removed and saved for later – chop and use in a stir fry or add into your morning smoothie 💚)
- 1/2 purple cabbage
- 6 medium orange carrots .
- 2 shallots – green part only
- Juice of 1 lemon (Meyer lemon is best, but use what you can)
- 4 sprigs fresh parsley (dried is fine also)
- Mint leaves to top – optional .
- Place cauliflower, cabbage, carrot and parsley – one at a time – in food processor .
- Pulse each veggie to create smaller, pebble-like pieces. Don’t blend because you risk turning them to mush
- Chop shallots and add with all other ingredients in a bowl. Combine well, then drizzle your favourite dressing ingredients over the top (my current obsession is extra virgin olive oil + dried garlic flakes + dried rosemary + @hilbilbyculturedfood Fire Tonic apple cider vinegar) OR sauté this mix in a little coconut oil or ghee and serve with a protein of your choice
- Yum. Fun. And so, so, SO good for your insides raw OR cooked! Enjoy!!
After years of politely declining invitations to speak on podcasts, I decided to change up my answer to an enthusiastic “YES!” when one of my beautiful soul sisters, Fiorella Kis-Major, AKA The Nourishing Goddess asked me to feature on podcast to talk about topics near and dear to my heart and soul 💫
I’m SUPER proud to invite you to listen in and journey with Fi and I as we discuss: Continue Reading…
Happy Valentine’s! 💝
From my Natural Foods Chef heart to yours, here’s a healthy, yummy chocolate truffle recipe (below) to help cultivate and celebrate the LOVE According to my wise soul brother Shaman Durek, you can always ‘take in more love’ so let this be THE day you decide to increase the love levels in your life, a very powerful decision to make, and so easy to do: just start by loving YOU more! ❤️
Another pretty powerful thing you can do is Continue Reading…
Oh Kale YES!! I’ve managed to perfect my chocolate kale granola recipe (below) so it’s time to share with you 🎉 For a while, I avoided using kale in my recipes because I was seeing it everywhere…I’m a Natural Foods Chef who doesn’t follow food trends 👩🏼🍳 I create recipes to serve the body first.
Since operating this way, I’ve Continue Reading…
Praising this bee pollen amazingness (pictured above) that has helped me cope with the insane hay fever issue happening across Australia right now… Years ago, before I was aware of Continue Reading…
Introducing my current veggie fixation…these beautiful rainbow carrots – each colour providing different health benefits to my body: Continue Reading…
JOY can take form in so many ways, let’s make a pact to NEVER stop exploring how we can bring more joy into our lives – starting with making this delish, gut-friendly plant-based lemon slice I just created to fill the teensy tiny little spot left in my stomach after eating all the yummy, nourishing (real) food I made to celebrate Christmas 🎄 From my happy Natural Foods Chef heart to yours, enJOY!