How do you holiday? This is a glimpse into mine – happily exploring beautiful Byron Bay with my beloved taste testing new and exciting things like this ‘Blue Majik’ elixir made lovingly by the folks Spice Byron Bay 💗 Earlier today we took a Continue Reading…
Attention: perfect plane snack recipe below! I’m off to Sydney this weekend to bask in the wonderfulness that is Jai Jagdeesh and all that she brings to the room including love, music and a little magic If you’d like to come along to one of her super special intimate gatherings before she leaves to continue her tour in New Zealand, be sure to pop on over to her page to check out all the info
In prep for my journey to Sydney, I’ve created an amazing new, health-supportive Continue Reading…
As promised, here’s my latest gluten free, grain free plant based pancake recipe below, made from the fun flour mix I shared with you a couple of Insta posts ago…
To make these beautiful babies, you MUST use Continue Reading…
JOY can take form in so many ways, let’s make a pact to NEVER stop exploring how we can bring more joy into our lives – starting with making this delish, gut-friendly plant-based lemon slice I just created to fill the teensy tiny little spot left in my stomach after eating all the yummy, nourishing (real) food I made to celebrate Christmas 🎄 From my happy Natural Foods Chef heart to yours, enJOY!
How to pack for a trip to Australia? 👋🏻✈️
- Take one copy of Julie Montagu’s (‘the flexi foodie’) latest cookbook: ‘Super Foods Super Fast‘, flip to page 162 and bake yourself these Crunchy Almond Butter Cookies! So easy…so tasty…so what are you waiting for?!
- Combine baking with a little shaking…of yo’ booty to @spotify’s ‘All Out 80’s’ playlist and you are on your way to packing and snacking SUCCESS!
If you want in on all the action, be sure to sign up to watch the live feed 💫 and if you want in on the food, then all you need to do is follow the recipe below.. Continue Reading…
In t-minus 4 days, my beloved and I are leaving London on yet another adventure… This time, we’re headed to Arizona to attend the much anticipated mindbodygreen event: ‘#revialise2016’. This will be our first time attending in the flesh which is so SUPER exciting – I can’t think of a better way to spend a weekend away than learning, sharing and celebrating new health and wellness information with likeminded people #bringiton
And the best bit? Continue Reading…
I LOVE courgettes – or should I type ‘zucchini’ which is what we call them in Oz and here in the US! 💗 These baby ones are sweet n’ juicy, packed with potassium (about 295 milligrams per cup) which makes them super heart-healthy, definitely one of my fav things to eat because of their versatility when it comes to how you can flavour and prepare them. Did you know also they’re technically a fruit because they come from a flower which you can also eat? True story!
Here’s what I’m going to make with these…
🌱 10 baby courgettes
🌱 Extra virgin olive oil
🌱 Course sea salt (1-2 teaspoons)
🌱 1 tablespoon nigella seeds (they look like black sesame seeds but are more abundant when it comes to health benefits)
🌱 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
🌱 1 teaspoon each of: garlic, cumin and turmeric powder
🌱 1/2 teaspoon back pepper
🌱 Juice of 1/2 lemon
1. Preheat your oven to 180C (350F) and cut the bottoms off courgettes before carefully slicing them in half, lengthwise.
2. Place them in an ovenproof dish, they need to be spread out and not overlapping.
3. Cover with a drizzle of oil, sprinkle with sea salt, seeds, spices and lemon juice – combine well then pop into the oven for about 15 minutes, until they brown and become tender.
4. Enjoy as a side dish or as a mid afternoon snack 🌟👌🏻😍
All the squash! This one is my absolute favourite, called: kabocha squash, AKA, Japanese pumpkin 👌🏻 Aside from it’s super-sweet flavour, it’s also celebrated as a wonderful aphrodisiac 😍
Here’s a simple, yummy soup recipe you must try! Continue Reading…