Simple Satisfying Salad
Once upon a sun-drenched Sunday, two girls enjoyed a delicious organic lunch Farmacy in Notting Hill… 💗 I highly recommend the Asian Salad 🙏🏻🌱👌🏻but if you’re nowhere near London, here’s how to make it yourself…
- 🌱 1 medium head wombok salad (or your fav bag of mixed lettuce)
- 🌱 ¼ cup mixed, dried seaweed
- 🌱 4-5 small radishes
- 🌱 1 handful of button mushrooms
- 🌱 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 🌱 1 tablespoon sauerkraut, kimchi or pickled veggies
- 🌱 1-2 teaspoons chilli flakes
- 🌱 30ml red miso paste
- 🌱 1 tablespoon tamari sauce
- 🌱 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 🌱 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 🌱 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- 🌟Chop radish and mushrooms, then combine all salad ingredients in a large bow, toss to combine.
- 🌟Combine dressing ingredients together in a small jar. Secure the lid and shake vigorously to combine well.
- 🌟Pour dressing over salad and toss once more to coat and combine.
- 🌟Serve and enjoy!