Raw Almond Espresso Nut Butter
My idea of a perfect Saturday afternoon?
Time spent with my husband laughing, planning, sipping tea, playing with essential oils and sampling my latest recipe test – a gluten free, plant-based version of raisin bread (with a side of almond espresso nut butter) that tastes oh-so-much better than the naughtier version
We also had some fun with my latest ‘Sacred Rebels’ oracle cards, lovingly created by one of my favourite spiritual siSTARs, Alana Fairchild. The card I pulled today was a perfect reminder that beauty – genuine beauty as opposed to superficial beauty – always flows from within YOU
You, me, WE can access our authentic beauty only when we embrace our true self, not the self we may think we may need to be for someone else, or for a particular situation
I really hope your weekend is filled with joyful moments like this…relaxing and reconnecting with people who make you feel so lucky to be here, now.
And to add a little more sweetness to your day, here’s my famous almond espresso nut butter recipe you can slather on something healthy and delicious, enjoy!
ALMOND ESPRESSO NUT BUTTER
- 3 cups raw almonds
- 1 tablespoon organic, instant espresso
- 2 teaspoons chia seed
- 1 vanilla bean, seeds scraped out and pod discarded
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Blitz almonds in a high speed blender until you have yourself a creamy, runny, nut butter. This may take 10-15 mins depending upon your blender, but it's totally worth it!
- Add in all other ingredients and blend again to combine well. Store in an airtight glass jar for up to 3 months
- Oh! And stay tuned for the new recipe for my raisin toast (pictured above) it's coming soon, I promise!