Naturally Sweet Gummies!
Have you made my strawberry sweetheart gummies yet? You really must! Even though I’ve already shared this recipe, I’m sharing it again below because it’s so deliciously healthy, it deserves an encore… 🏻
- ¾ cups full fat coconut milk
- 150g frozen strawberries
- 1 tablespoon agar powder - NOT flakes, you must use powder, this makes a HUGE difference!!
- Heat milk and strawberries in a small saucepan until strawberries soften.
- Turn heat off and puree the mix with an immersion blender (or pour into a blender to puree before pouring back into your saucepan).
- Add 1 tablespoon of agar powder - a FANTASTIC vegan gelatin which is a good source of fibre that helps you to poop! Whisk agar vigorously over a medium heat to activate - make sure there are no clumps!
- Once mix thickens and resembles a runny cream-like consistency, pour into silicon chocolate molds or a lined, BPA-free container to set. These beauties set in the fridge after an hour or so.Once ready, enjoy your dairy free, gluten free, processed sugar free treat in great health and happiness x 😊💋