Magical Molasses Cookies
Oh happy day my friend! Fridays are no longer FRYdays for my brain after making the switch from conventional headphones to these Defender Shield ones After a little research, I discovered these earplugs are designed to deliver the clearest sound via hollow air tubes that contain NO metal conductors
In other words: no metal conductors = no chance for EMF radiation. The hollow air tubes also increase space to create better quality noise – totally makes ALL my media sound SO much clearer
I’m sitting here with freshly-baked molasses cookies, having a little laugh to myself, because I’m SO meticulous about what I put into & on my body when it comes to food and skincare…but what about EMF?
I started with a laptop mat (a few posts ago) and now these earplugs… What’s next? Who knows! For now, just consider investing in a pair of these earplugs if you’re always listening, talking (and singing!) on the go….and make these cookies STAT!
- ½ cup extra virgin coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup organic molasses or raw cane sugar
- 1 x organic egg OR flax egg
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp ceylon cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 cups gluten free oats
- Preheat oven 180C/350F. Roughly blitz oats in food processor to create crumbs. Mix with all dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Add all liquids into processor, blitz to combine. Add dry ingredients, blend on high until dough forms.
- Use a tablespoon to measure even amounts of dough. Roll & flatten on a lined baking tray.
- Place in oven and bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Carefully lift onto drying rack after 5 minutes to cool & harden.