Lean, Green Vegetable Juice
It’s a HOT one here in Quiberon today So much so I’m indulging in a couple of these refreshing green vegetable juice babies lovingly created by moi, because you can take the Natural Foods Chef away from the kitchen, but you’ll never take away the burning desire to create!
This simple mix is THE perfect combo to whip up at home when you feel a little sun-drunk, hot and bothered, or a little angry because it will cool you down in no time. To make a big ol’ batch (about 1 litre).
- A juicer or blender
- 1 whole (large) celery, leaves and stems included
- 6-8 medium cucumbers, skin on
- Juice from ¼ lemon
- 2 teaspoons organic matcha (ceremonial grade is optimal but use what you can get your hands on/afford)
- Blend veggies and lemon, pouring the finished product through a fine mesh sieve or a nut milk bag to separate the juice from the pulp. Rinse the blender, then combine juice with matcha powder and blitz on high to combine.
- OR, you can:
- Juice veggies and lemon, whisking the matcha in at the end – easy peasy!