Going Green Juice
It’s been a while since I blitzed my favourite cleansing veggies to make a delicious, cholorophyll-fiilled green juice… I don’t even have a juicer!
But ever since spending time with David Avocado Wolfe, I’ve felt super inspired to add in a green juice every now and then to turbo-boost my health and vitality
So how did I made this green glass of goodness? Easy!! I blitzed a small bunch of veggies (full recipe below) then strained it all through a nut milk bag to separate the pulp and juice
And because I’m a girl who likes to use the WHOLE vegetable (to ensure there’s no waste) I used the leftover pulp to make the super yummy veggie burgers for my beloved and I
If you want in on this detoxifying delight, here y’go… Just make sure you choose organic veggies where possible and don’t forget to give them a good scrub before you make this amazingness.
- 1 large lebanese cucumber
- 4 sticks of celery AND its leaves – use the whole stick because the leaves hold the majority of goodness!
- ¼ lemon (skin and pulp included)
- ½ cup 100% coconut water
- Blitz it all up baby! If you have a juicer, fantastic!! If you don’t, just blitz on high until all veggies are pulverised, then
- Grab a nut milk bag and pour the juice through to separate
- PULP PATTIES
- Keep the pulp and add a chia egg (or a real one depending your diet/preference).
- Add your fav herbs and spices, then flatten palm-sized amounts into small patties and fry in a little coco oil or ghee