Fruit N’ Nut Chaga Chocolate
Day 2 of @davidavocadowolfe’s tour and I am learning SO much!!
Lucky for me, I’ve got my home made chocolate on hand to keep me alert and present throughout the day, because David is sharing a WEALTH of information that is blowing my Natural Foods Chef mind
Including how chocolate (the REAL stuff, not the fake, additive-filled kind) is the number ONE food you can eat for longevity so be sure to check out my CHOCOLATE RECIPE below!
Lots that I’m learning today which I’ll share with you throughout my posts…but today I will share this: please don’t underestimate your own smarts my friend, you are a powerful being
Do the research and delve beyond fake, sensationalised, fear-based news to find out what’s really going on in the health and wellness space and you’ll find many stories of healing, happiness and abundant wellbeing. Bottom line: health is wealth and you can be VERY RICH if you keep it real.
Enough said, here’s the chocolate recipe: make, eat and prosper
- 150g cacao butter
- 50g cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon + 2 teaspoons organic molasses
- 1 tablespoon Chaga powder – I use and recommend @superfeast
- 30g finely grated cacao butter
- Handful raw almonds, cut into shards
- Handful organic, dried currants or raisins
- Pre-fill chocolate silicon molds with 2-3 shards of raw almonds and 1-2 currants/raisins OR scatter shards and raisins in a lined tin/tray or chocoalte bar old like mine (pictured)
- In a small saucepan, melt cacao butter. Keep temp under 55C
- Add cacao, chaga and maple syrup, stiring to combine well
- Let everything cool to 30C, then stir in additional grated cacao butter before pouring into molds/mold
- Leave to set on your benchtop, or if a super hot day, place in your fridge until set. Pop out and enjoy! Store in an air tight container for up to 1 week for best freshness (bet it won’t last that long!!)