Do Oats Float Your Boat? Try This Yummy Recipe!
If you want in on all the action, be sure to sign up to watch the live feed 💫 and if you want in on the food, then all you need to do is follow the recipe below..
- ½ cup oats
- ½ cup milk of your choice
- ¼ cup coconut yoghurt (or you can also use greek if you tolerate dairy)
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- Combine oats with the milk, yoghurt, vanilla extract and honey. Mix well before adding in the blueberries.
- Refrigerate overnight, then top with extra berries, cinnamon and homemade nut butter.
- Rise, stir and enjoy😘