Choc-tastic Chocolate Banana Muffins
These!!!!! Chocolate, banana goodness free from gluten, dairy, eggs and processed sugar👌🏻 Definitely a ‘must make’ for the coming weekend (or weekday if you’re up for a spot of baking). Whenever you decide to make these, enjoy every bite 🙂
- 1 cup almond meal
- ½ cup rice flour
- ½ cup buckwheat flour
- ¼ cup natural sweetener (I use raw granulated sugar like this one)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ cup full fat coconut cream or chilled coconut milk
- 1 flax egg
- 3 ripe bananas
- ¼ cup cacao/cocoa powder
- ¼ cup soy-free choc chips OR sultanas OR nuts
- Blend everything together in a food processor/blender until completely combined. Mixture should be thick, wet but not too runny. 👉🏼If too runny, add more almond meal. If too dry, add more coco cream/milk👈🏼
- Pour into a well-oiled muffin tray and bake at 180C/350F until they rise, brown and a skewer poked in the middle of them comes out CLEAN
Seriously YUM!! These muffins taste great hot out of the oven OR eaten once completely cooled (my Chief Taste Tester and beloved husband has already emerged from his studio to devour three…definitely a sign of natural foodie chef success 🙏🏻👌🏻🌟).
Oh! And happy International Yoga day – check out my free yoga videos via my You Tube Channel. Namaste!