Do you do dairy ❓
I don’t these days, mainly because I’m having way more foodie fun experimenting with yummy dairy-free creations like coconut yoghurts, nut milks and nut cheeses! Speaking of…during a delicious lunch with the delightful Julie Montagu (check out her page pronto if you haven’t already!) I enjoyed a wonderful ‘courgetti spaghetti’ dish adorned in the most perfect pine nut parmesan flakes I’d ever seen!
Hip, hip HOORAY My @bestselfmedia #bestselfworldsummit interview is LIVE right NOW and I couldn’t be more excited 💫
Click this link NOW to access it for FREE because it won’t be available forever and it truly is information I’d love as many people as possible to hear… 🗣
My hope and intent is that my story Continue Reading…
Putting my new coconut bowl to the test, filling it with one of my fav b’fast smoothies I make when I feel like a sweet start to the day. Try this the next time you crave processed, crappy sweet stuff, it will satisfy you in the most health-supportive, poop-tastic way 💩
I used wild blueberries, gifted to me by a friend who likes to forage for his food – they’re slightly darker in colour which is why this smoothie looks a little grey. I heart berries SO much – they have many beautifying benefits for your Continue Reading…
Did you know one can of orange soda ‘Fanta’ houses:
23g of processed sugar (the crappy, chemically-treated type of sugar)
Stuff called: ‘Natural Orange Flavourings with Other Natural Flavourings’ ❓
Acesulfame K – an artificial sweetener found in sugar-free gum, alcohol, candy & sweet yoghurts. Its main chemical component, ‘methylene chloride’ may cause nausea, mood disorders, possibly some types of cancer, impaired liver & kidney function, eyesight issues & even perhaps autism.
First morning in LA after a day of traveling, uber-ing & sorting out an air bnb – I’m a creature who favors homes over hotels because: kitchen!! If you caught my insta stories, the first thing I did after arriving in LA was head straight to the closest grocer to stock up on REAL foods & ingredients 👌🏻
One of the many delicious real foods I found was Continue Reading…
Phew! I managed to grab the last two ‘white chocolate peanut butter balls’ created by my girl Ksenia Avdulova as part of a special collab with yogi (and all ’round cool human) Kathryn Budig for the mindbodygreen #mbgrevitalize event
You know how much I love a good bliss ball concoction, so naturally I Continue Reading…
Up, up & away I go… Off to Arizona for Mind Body Green #mbgrevitalize event – a gathering like no other, where the latest in health & wellness is showcased & experienced. The cool thing about this event? YOU can take part too! Tune in via the mbg website + my Insta stories over the weekend.
As always, here’s a selection of stuff I’m taking en route…
- Assortment of crystals to keep my energy clear (laboradite), protected (shungite) and calm (amethyst)
- Dr Bronners peppermint liquid hand soap + antibacterial spray. Both house all-real ingredients that won’t affect my skin’s natural PH levels
- Colloidal silver spray to disinfect & keep nasty bacteria out of my zone. I spray my chair, arm rests, TV screen, remote control – anything I touch during the flight
- Fern Olivia’s Ajai oil – a girl can never travel with too many hydrating, sensual oils!
- Naturopathica custom oil blend I created – a mix of organic rose otto, sandalwood, roman chamomile & jasmine
- Sunroot Erbology dried organic jerusalem artichoke crisps for a good dose of prebiotic fibre
- Crystal deodorant – I’m forever searching for great aluminium-free, crap-free natural deodorants (other than the one I make myself).
- Purse with palo santo wood to burn & cleanse my hotel room.
- Rayban sunnies because: BEST in eyewear protection
Sharing my super soup recipe today because I was able to borrow some dehydrating time with a friend who invited me over to teach her how to use her new dehydrator! Needless to say, we dehydrated everything but the kitchen sink and it was MUCH fun!
Although I don’t advocate eating lots of Continue Reading…