It’s definitely a different kind of tired though – the kind that takes over after spending the day pursuing & feeling passionate about what you’re doing & what you want to achieve. In my previous media career, my tiredness was
permanently intense, constantly mixed with feelings of stress, sadness & anxiety. Nowadays, my tiredness is pure tiredness – the kind that hits after a long, productive day of connection & creativity.
- Stop, stretch & get outside to soak up some Vitamin D
- Take time to check you are breathing properly!
- Pre-prep food! Create simple recipes like the one below…
SPICED PUMPKIN SEEDS
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbs maple or date syrup
- 1 tbs apple cider vinegar (I love to use @hilbilbyculturedfood fire tonic)
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp garlic
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven, 350F/150C. Line a baking tray.
- Combine ingredients (except for seeds) in a bowl, whisk to combine. Add pumpkin seeds & leave to soak for 10 mins.
- Scatter out onto a baking tray – seeds can be touching, just not in piles on top of each other. Bake for 10 mins, remove & mix around with a fork.
- Pop back into the oven, roast further for another 10-25 mins or until seeds have turned golden brown. Remove & leave to cool completely – do not disturb until completely cooled. Store in an air-tight container & carry with you every day! GREAT source of protein, iron and zinc 🙏🏻