Saturday afternoon calls for a quick n’ easy sweet snack when old friends drop over to connect and catch up. This one is nut/gluten/dairy/
Here’s what I whipped up today that went down very well… From my heart to yours, enjoy every bite!
- 1 ripe banana or overripe plantain
- 1/4 cup unhulled tahini – hulled works too
- 1/4 cup virgin coconut oil
- 1 tbsp maple or date syrup
- OPTIONAL: 1 tbsp your fav superfood or protein powder (I used a mix of @superfeast ‘JING’ and ‘Reishi’ because my friend’s immunity needs intense support).
- Blend until thoroughly combined.
- Pour into a lined baking tray or silicon chocolate molds and freeze for up to 1 hour to set properly.
- Remove and thaw for a few minutes before eating and enjoying.
- Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks (if they last that long!)