23g of processed sugar (the crappy, chemically-treated type of sugar)
I could go on & on, but you get the dismal picture…
I remain utterly disgusted with the company choosing to make & sell this low-grade, unhealthy chemical bomb.
I offer you (& any children in your life!) this healthier, yummier alternative:
✨REAL GOOD ORANGE SODA✨
- 4 medium carrots, skin on, chopped
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1 tbs organic date or maple syrup
- Juice from 1 x fresh lemon
- 1/4 inch piece fresh ginger
- 1 x bottle of carbonated water
- Add carrots, ginger & filtered water in a blender & blitz until everything is well combined.
- Blend for at least 2 mins before straining into a glass jug using a nut milk bag or fine mesh strainer.
Squeeze pulp to ensure every drop of juice is extracted.
- Add strained juice back into (a well-rinsed) blender. Add lemon juice & date/maple syrup, blend on high to combine.
- Refrigerate for 30 mins to chill, then pour into a glass, stopping halfway. Fill the other half with carbonated water & serve!