Phew! I managed to grab the last two ‘white chocolate peanut butter balls’ created by my girl Ksenia Avdulova as part of a special collab with yogi (and all ’round cool human) Kathryn Budig for the mindbodygreen #mbgrevitalize event
You know how much I love a good bliss ball concoction, so naturally I gravitated toward these to sample myself – MUCH needed real food fuel after an incredibly energising, vigorous workout in the Marana Desert. And so you don’t feel left out, I managed to grab the recipe for you to try at home too…
If it’s too nut-heavy for you, just sub the nuts for seeds & the peanut butter for seed or coconut butter – get creative! A high speed Vitamix blender was used to whip these babies up (boy does that machine crush and purée like a BOSS!) but if you don’t have a high-speed blender, use food processor and add a pinch of patience because these will take a little longer to come together – but don’t worry, you’ll get there in the end!
BLISS BALLS FOR EVERYONE
- 1 & 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup cacao butter
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 4 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Melt cacao & coconut butter in a saucepan on low heat until you have liquid. Add all ingredients in a blender
- Blend on medium speed until dough is consistent, approx 45 secs.
- Place into a large bowl & chill in the refrigerator for 20 – 30 mins, until it thickens
- Take out and form balls, roll in hemp seeds, cacao seeds or cinnamon.
- Place in an airtight container & store in the fridge.