I am SUPER excited about this new recipe I created for you – it’s one you can eat AND wear!! Introducing… My Magical Matcha Tea Mask
Yes, that’s right my friend, I created this mask to FEED YO’ FACE – literally! Best worn for 10-15 minutes so the matcha has enough time to do its work which includes:
- Removing harmful toxins and fighting free radicals that damage cells needed to protect your skin.
- Decreasing excess oils that get trapped beneath the surface of your skin and become infested with bacteria – hello acne!
- Protecting your skin from harmful UV rays that encourage premature aging and hyper-pigmentation.
- Stimulating and rejuvenating your skin cells to keep you looking FRESH!
Aside from all that goodness, I’ve combined it with full fat yoghurt, RICH in probiotics (👌🏻) and lactic acid that gently removes the top layer of your skin – where all the dead skin cells hang out ewwwww!! Lactic acid will also help promote the growth of new skin cells – amazing what REAL food can do right?!
Quick note to my VEGAN brothers and sisters: replace the dairy yoghurt with coconut yoghurt, your skin will never know the difference… And if any leftovers? Add a little maple syrup, maybe some dried coconut or just devour ‘as is’ – lick the bowl clean my friend and feel GOOD – inside and out!
Magical Matcha Tea Mask
- 1 teaspoon full fat dairy yoghurt (sub with coconut yoghurt if vegan)
- 1.5 teaspoons matcha tea powder – I recommend @matchaful because it’s high quality stuff – no second rate matcha allowed!
- Mix, stir, combine, then paint onto your face and leave for 10-15 minutes to let the magic happen!
- Lick the bowl clean, then use a washcloth soaked in tepid water to remove.
- Look in the mirror, admire your beauty & tell yourself how much you love YOU – a critical step, seriously!
- Resume life with healthy, happy skin. Repeat once or twice a week for optimal results