Holy mother of moreish muffins!!! These carrot, apple & cinnamon muffins taste A-MAZING🙏🏻 Definitely a ‘must bake’ for the weekend…
- 2 1/4 cups almond meal
- 1/2 cup rice/quinoa flakes OR oats
- 2 tablespoons ground flax or chia
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 cup 100% maple syrup
- 1/4 cup virgin coconut oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened nut milk
- 1/4 cup grated apple, skin-on
- 2/4 cup grated carrot
- Optional: handful of nuts
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F.
- Combine almond meal, rice flakes, flaxseed, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, & nutmeg in a bowl, mix well.
- In a small saucepan over a low heat, combine oil, maple syrup & milk. Once melted, pour over dry ingredients and mix together well. Stir in grated apples and carrots + optional nuts.
- Pour into lined muffin tins and pop into the oven for about 30 mins, or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of a muffin comes out clean.
- Leave to cool, then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Eat and enjoy your merry little muffins 😘✌🏻️