Happy FriYAY!! 🙌🏻 Now would be a GREAT time to make my ‘fantastically fast fudge’ because it’s filled with healthy fats and plant proteins that keep you feeling full and satisfied, plus it’s REALLY easy to throw together – perfect when you want a sweet, health-supportive treat but don’t have time to spend mixing, creating and baking. Aside from the goodness, it’s free from gluten, processed sugar, dairy and eggs, so it caters for all foodie preferences. I change up the ingredients when I feel like it – so use the recipe below as a ‘base’ and get creative!
This healthy fudge is very ‘child-friendly’ because it’s something kids can make on their own by just mixing ingredients together – no knives, stovetops or oven necessary! I recently shot this recipe for a TV show I guest appear on in the UK – once it has aired there, I will share on this page so you can see this recipe in action! For now, here’s the easy-peasy recipe..
Fantastically Fast Fudge
- 1/4 cup almond butter – you can also use other nut butters which taste great!
- 2 tablespoons organic maple syrup – or your fav natural sweetener – just keep it real!
- 2 tablespoons melted virgin coconut oil
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds – or crushed nuts
- 3 tablespoons cacao, carob or cocoa powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- OPTIONAL: 1/4 cup sulphur-free currants or raisins
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Pour into a lined container – if it’s plastic, make sure it’s BPA-free.
- Store in the fridge for an hour to set, then slice and enjoy! 👍🏻😋✌🏻