Oh my goodness, THIS chocolate-y treat puts the “YEAH!” in chiaaaaaaaaa!🏻😋 Chia seeds are, as you now, one of my favourite things to play with. They’re filled with great, plant-based protein plus a bunch of other amazing things that makes them super health supportive for you and your body.
One of the things I love, love, love about chia seeds is they’re are completely tasteless which means you can use them in so many savoury and sweet treats. Like what? This jam, these cookies, nutbutter or even a delicious blueberry porridge! For now though, give this chocolate-y treat a go, I think you will really enjoy it
Chocolate Chia Treat
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup cacao/cocoa/carob powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup nut milk (best with coco or rice milk!)
- Optional extra: 1 teaspoon natural sweetener of your choice
- Medium sized jam-jar with lid
- Pour all ingredients into jam jar and mix to combine.
- Place the lid on your jar and SHAKE IT UP baby!
- Leave to sit for 10-15 mins in the fridge before devouring with delight! 🙌🏻