Indulging in my usual healthy breakfast, sipping slowly after a satisfying yoga practice. Both yoga and the smoothie set me up for a day full of energy and contentment which I’m going to need because it’s all about bread making and baking today at school!
I can’t wait to learn how to make immune supportive scones, pancakes, waffles and crepes, all items I would normally avoid because they are super hard to healthify without proper professional guidance and technique. I have lost count of how many times I have tasted, rock-hard, dense or chewy ‘healthy’ scones….ugh! Super excited for what today will bring.
Oh! And if you’re wanting to try what I’m drinking this morning, simply blend:
- 1 cup coconut milk (healthy fats)
- handful of spinach (nutrients, AKA, skin food!)
- 1 tsp cinnamon (to stabilise blood sugar levels)
- 1/2 cup blueberries (carbs)
- 1tsp roobios tea leaves (vitamins, minerals)
- 1/4 medium cucumber (hydration)
- 1/4 cup firm tofu (protein)
Have a marvellous Monday friends