This warm tea tastes great, looks pretty and provides a super boost of health and happiness for your immune system.
If you’ve never tried tumeric before, start with 1 teaspoon and increase from there.
- 2 cups nut milk (of your choice, I use my home made nut milk)
- 1 – 1 & 1/2 teaspoons ground turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 ginger tea bag (or you could add a small slice of fresh ginger)
- 4-5 cloves (be sure to remove these once made)
- 1 teaspoon raw honey (optional, or you could also use a drop of stevia if you are into that type of thing)
- In a saucepan, warm nut milk and add turmeric, cinnamon, cloves and raw honey.
- Simmer for 10 minutes on medium-low heat and add ginger tea (or slice of ginger) for 4 minutes before removing.
- Remove the cloves and pour into two mugs (or just one BIG one!)
- Enjoy with someone you love (which could just mean you take some time out and savour this delish healthy treat all by yourself).